Vacation Request
If you live within the Chenoa or Gridley Town limits and you would like the Chenoa Police Department to conduct routine security checks of your residence while you are away for an extended period of time, please notify the department by submitting the following form. Homes for sale will only be checked if someone still lives in the residence.

It may take up to 48 hours to process this request. If you have any difficulties in completing this form or question if it was submitted properly, please call (815) 945-7627 to have department staff complete a request for you.

Departure and Return

Name and Contact Information


Alarm Information

Details While Away

Please read the following statement before submitting this form.

The Chenoa Police Department, per your request, will attempt to check your residence periodically. Neither the City of Chenoa, nor the Chenoa Police Department assume any liability in the event of theft, loss or damage to personal or real property in or around your residence.

By submitting this form, it is understood and agreed that neither the City of Chenoa or the Chenoa Police Department assumes any liability with the "Vacation House Check." The resident, by accepting the "Vacation House Check," and by execution of this request understands and agrees to the provisions of this release.